As our industry transforms to stay ahead of the curve, more companies are seeing the need to embark on job redesign initiatives to drive higher productivity and make aerospace jobs more attractive to attract and retain talent.
AAIS is pleased to support SNEF-WSG-EY in their upcoming in-person Job Redesign (JR) Masterclasses on 1 July, 02:30pm – 05:30pm and 22 July, 09:30am – 12:30pm. Both Masterclasses will cover the same content.
Key highlights of each Masterclass which are facilitated by EY's People Advisory Services are as follows:
- Job Redesign for companies across a broad range of keysectors, such as Aerospace, ICT, Media, Food Services and more, arising from workforce trends and their impact on jobs and skills.
- Sector breakout sessions to discuss job roles of concern within each sector, and how these roles can benefit from job redesign.
- Government initiatives to tap on for funding support in areas of job redesign, digitalisation, upskilling and hiring of locals.
Kindly register on this page to attend the second run of the session on 22 July. Each company can send up to two representatives.
- Contents of both Masterclasses are identical
- Masks are to be worn at all times while indoors. Attendees must be fully vaccinated, recovered from COVID- 19 in the past 180 days, or medically ineligible for vaccination.
FRI, 22 JULY 2022
09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Training Room 5,6,7,8
SNEF Head Office
60 Paya Lebar Road, #13-45 (Lobby 2)
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
- Participants may register 30 mins before start of Masterclass
Future of Work and Case for Job Redesign
- Overview of future of work, workforce trends and broad impact on jobs and skills
Masterclass on Job Redesign
- What is Job Redesign (JR) and how it can help companies
- Successful case studies of JR
- How to conduct JR
- Hands-on case study
Sectoral Breakout Sessions
- Trends affecting sector and impact on job roles/functions
- Case studies on Job Redesign (JR) within the sector
- How JR can benefit job roles within the sector
- Guided activity on the application of JR and considerations when implementing JR
Sharing on available support and resources and funding
Questions & Answers
End of Programme