MRO Asia-Pacific, the region's premier maintenance, repair and overhaul event, is set to return to Singapore in person from 20 to 22 September 2022. Join producer Aviation Week Network and local partner AAIS, as we bring together the most influential aviation MRO industry members to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
MRO Asia-Pacific and the co-located Aero-Engines Asia-Pacific will provide opportunities to expand your network in a uniquely personal environment. The Conference segment will feature experts and senior industry professionals from aviation and aerospace companies. The exhibition will feature innovative MRO tools and technologies and solution providers with their latest and best products and services.
Explore possibilities with exhibitors at the Singapore Pavilion!
Singapore Pavilion Exhibitors at MRO Asia-Pacific 2022
Company/Exhibitor [Booth No]
- ACME Manufacturing Company Pte Ltd 
- AMS Decision Pte Ltd 
- Applied Total Control Treatment Pte Ltd 
- ATEQ Instruments (Asia) Pte Ltd 
- Auxitrol Weston (S) Pte Ltd 
- Aviation Partner & Consulting Pte Ltd 
- Ban Chu Leong Technologies Pte Ltd 
- Bollore Logistics Singapore Pte Ltd 
- CBMM Supply Services & Solutions Pte Ltd 
- Coway Engineering & Marketing Pte Ltd 
- CW Aero Services Pte Ltd 
- Dviation-Transfingo Pte Ltd 
- Field International Pte Ltd 
- Hypercoat Enterprises Pte Ltd 
- Ipeco Singapore Pte Ltd 
- Magellan Singapore Pte Ltd 
- Ontic Engineering & Manufacturing Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd 
- Orapi Applied (S) Pte Ltd 
- Rhinesthal Singapore 
- Rieckermann (Singapore) Pte Ltd 
- RISE Aerospace Pte Ltd 
- Saservo Pte Ltd 
- Singapore Aero Engine Services Pte Ltd 
- Topcast Aviation Singapore Pte Ltd 
- VBC Pte Ltd 
- W.H.Brennan & Company Pte Ltd 
Special Offer for AAIS Members!
AAIS members can utilize the following promotion code - AAIS30 - to attend MRO Asia-Pacific, Aero-Engines Asia-Pacific or both with an all-access pass. The code will take 30% off the selected registration fees.
Eligible* members may also get a free all-access pass to MRO Asia. To be eligible for complimentary VIP Admission, you MUST be employed at a FULL SERVICE, LOW-COST, CARGO, CHARTER, PRIVATE OR COMMERCIAL AIRLINE and hold a position in the following areas: Engineering, Maintenance, Technical Operations, Quality, Procurement, or Supply Chain.
Wednesday, September 21 10:30 – 17:30
Thursday, September 22 09:30 – 15:00
MRO Asia-Pacific promises to deliver:
- Integrated content that encompasses end-to-end MRO from leasing to IT to engines
- Key decision-makers, airline buyers and industry leaders
- Peer-to-peer learning with case studies, proven methodologies and realistic approaches
- Open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas
- One-stop-shop for all MRO products and services on the industry's leading exhibition floor
The Conference segment will feature experts and senior industry professionals from aviation and aerospace companies like AAR, Air India, Asia Digital Engineering, BOC Aviation, FL Technics Asia, HAECO, SIAEC, ST Engineering and more.
Presentations and panel discussions at the conference will discuss:
- Recovery trajectory & geopolitical pressures
- Regional outlook & projections
- Market spotlights on India, Advanced Air Mobility and Passenger-to-Freighter aircraft
- Attracting and retaining talent
The Exhibition connects buyers with products, services and technologies to address specific needs in the commercial aerospace industry. Having established itself as a leading industry show in the region, MRO Asia-Pacific attracts large and small MROs, OEMs and their supply chains from C-level to engineer.
Solution providers can showcase their latest and best products and services in the renowned exhibition hall. Visited by the top MRO thought leadership and buyers in the world, this is an opportunity to feature innovative MRO tools and technologies. Exhibitors can ensure facetime with key airline industry decision-makers, generate leads and build brand awareness.
By Attending MRO Asia-Pacific, you will:
- Develop best practices, learn from industry thought-leaders, and find out what the airlines are looking for in terms of problem-solving.
- Source suppliers, meet product engineers and identify new technology.
- Be part of the leading destination for airlines and MRO professionals to learn about, test and purchase new MRO solutions and services.